Consisting of only one roller at one end and a "Conston" tension rail at the other end, this system can be either motorized or crank operated. Standard C-shaped light blocking side channels or zip track side channels are optional.
Consisting of two rollers on either end of the system, both are Somfy AC motorized drives that work together via a special electronic control unit to maintain constant tension. Standard C-shaped light blocking side channels or zip track side channels are optional.
//topscreen & topscreen max
Consisting of one roller and a specially engineered hem bar with a constant tension spring, these systems runs on AC motorized drives and can be mounted indoors or out. The TopScreen systems come standard with zip track side channels, no exposed cables and are regarded as the "Set & Forget" product due to its robust/proven design. TopScreen Max has an optional integrated water drainage system.
//Side Channel Options
- Conston/FTS: Standard side channels with light blocking brush are included. ShyZip fabric retention side channels are optional.
- TopScreen: is standard with a specially engineered ShyZip fabric retention side channel. TopScreen Max has an optional water drainage system integrated into its hem bar and side channels.
//Lift System Options
- Conston: Standard with AC 110v motors that are controlled by either "STD" hardwired switches or "RTS" wireless remotes and/or switches. Optional manual crank control is available.
- FTS: Only available with dual AC 110v motors that are wired to a special electronic control unit. Controls are either dry contact or "RTS" wireless.
- TopScreen: Only available with AC 110v motors that are controlled by either "STD" hardwired switches or "RTS" wireless remotes and/or switches.