Consisting of only one roller at one end and a "Conston" tension rail at the other end, this system can be either motorized or crank operated.
Consisting of two rollers on either end of the system, both are AC motorized drives that work together to maintain constant tension. A special electronic control unit conducts the motors.
//topfix & topfix max Systems
Consisting of one roller and a specially engineered hem bar with a constant tensioned spring, theese system runs on AC motorized drives and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The Topfix systems are also ideal for large bottom-up shade applications.
//Side Channel Options
- Conston/FTS: Standard side channels with light blocking brush are included. ShyZip fabric retention side channels are optional.
- TopFix: is standard with a specially engineered ShyZip fabric retention side channel.
//Lift System Options
- Conston: Standard with AC 110v motors that are controlled by either "STD" hardwired switches or "RTS" wireless remotes and/or switches. Optional manual crank control is available.
- FTS: Only available with dual AC 110v motors that are wired to a special electronic control unit. Controls are either dry contact or "RTS" wireless.
- TopFix: Only available with AC 110v motors that are controlled by either "STD" hardwired switches or "RTS" wireless remotes and/or switches.