Prism Honeycomb & Pleated Shades are built with beauty and your comfort in mind, featuring durable, low-maintenance fabrics and a broad spectrum of designer colors, neutrals and bold hues. Being one of the most energy-efficient window coverings available, the insular property of Honeycomb fabrics is attributed to its unique cellular construction. The signature candlelight glow and hand-crafted feel of Honeycomb fabric brings world-class elegance to your home, office or retail environment.
- Standard Pull Cord: Standard on all Prism Honeycomb & Pleated Shades.
- Continuous Cord Loop: Optional on all Prism Honeycomb & Pleated Shades including 2-on-1 headrails.
- Deluxe Cordless Lift System: Eliminates all exposed cords and raises and lowers with a gentle push or pull of the bottom rail. Also available with the Top-Down/Bottom-Up design option.
- Motorization: Optional 12v DC battery or 24v DC low voltage motors are available and can be controlled by wireless RTS remotes and wall stations, hardwired switches or third party AV equipment. Learn more about Motorization
Honeycomb Cell Sizes.
- 3/8" Double Cell Translucent
- 3/8" Double Cell Blackout
- 3/8" Single Cell Translucent/Textures
- 3/8" Single Cell Blackout
- 1/2" Double Cell Translucent
- 9/16" Single Cell Spun Lace Translucent
- 9/16" Single Cell Spun Lace Blackout
- 9/16" Single Cell Soft Impressions
- 3/4" Single Cell Blackout
- 3/4" Single Cell Translucent/Linen
- 3/4" Single Cell Spun Lace Translucent
- 3/4" Single Cell Spun Lace Blackout
- Standard Rectangular Shade: Traditional shade that raises from the bottom up and stacks at the top.
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up Shade: This shade can be opened from both the top and the bottom.
- Top-Down Only Shade: Privacy is maintained while allowing natural light in as shade stacks neatly at the bottom of the window.
- Two-On-One Headrail: For very large windows or 2 windows side-by-side.
- Day/Night Shade: Utilizes 2 different fabrics on one shade. Typically a translucent fabric and an opaque fabric are fused together by a moving rail. A variety of light control and privacy options.
- Stationary Arch: Permanently closed classic starburst design.
- Movable Arch: A fully operable starburst design.
- Stationary Quarter: Permanently closed quarter-round shade.
- Movable Quarter: A fully operable quarter-round shade.