Horizontal Blinds / Oxford Faux Wood
Oxford Faux Wood 2" Horizontal Blinds
Oxford Faux Horizontal Blinds have the rich, natural look of real wood, but are fabricated from materials that offer advantages that wood can not. Faux wood slats will not warp or crack, even in hot, humid conditions, making these blinds ideal for applications such as kitchens and bathrooms. The finish is always even and will not fade. Faux wood blinds are a more economical alternative to wood blinds.
- Smooth & Embossed color selections: 9 smooth whites, 9 smooth stains, 3 textured whites.
- Trapezoid weight minimizing bottom rail.
- Material is cellular PVC, harmonious color throughout.
- Resistant to humidity and temperature change.
- FR & Greenguard Certified.
- Decorative crown valance standard.
- Wand tilt control is optional, cord tilt control is standard.
- Motorized tilt control is optional. Learn more about Motorization
- Solid or decorative cloth tape is optional.
Smooth Color Choices.
Textured Color Choices.
Cloth Tape Options.
Decorative Tape Options.
The above color swatches are for reference only. Hue's and textures will vary from monitor to monitor so we encourage you not to order product based on these swatches.